If you have never enrolled in NWCS before, please register your family here first and wait for school administration's approval. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org (or call 206-227-3378) if you have any questions about class selection before you register for class.
We will have an OPEN HOUSE on 09/07/2019 from 9:30am to 12:30pm in Newport high school. You are welcome to attend it to meet our teachers, learn more detail information about our program and enroll in the classes there.
For online registration at Main campus 主校区(Newport high school) , visit BELLEVUE CAMPUS REGISTRATION.
For online registration at Seattle branch 西雅图分校 , visit SEATTLE CAMPUS REGISTRATION
For paper registration at the Main Campus (Bellevue), download the registration form , including classes and fees, here. Download
For paper registration at the Seattle Campus, download the registration form , including classes and fees, here. Download
For paper registration for 中文提升班, download the registration form here. Download
NWCS Tuition and Refund Policies
- Tuition is due on the first day of school. Make checks payable to Northwest Chinese School. The amount due is listed on the registration from.
- Textbooks/study materials and tuition for classes must be paid for separately.
- Unless written permission is given by the principal, full tuition is required when attending a class.
- Starting from the fourth week, an additional charge of $5 per week is charged for late tuition payment.
- No discount/refund is given for missing the first three weeks of the semester. Starting from the fourth week, tuition is calculated in proportion to weeks missed.
- If more than one member of the same family registers in the same semester, a 10% discount is applied to all the tuitions except for the highest. No discount is given to non-tuition related fees if any, such as registration, books, and material fees.
- New students who have never attended NWCS Saturday class before need to pay a non-refundable $15 application fee. No discount on this fee is available, regardless of the number of students from one family.
- A 100% tuition refund is available to new students if they withdraw during the first two weeks of the semester. Proportional tuition refund is available to returning students for withdrawal within the first two weeks of the semester.
- A 50% tuition is available for withdrawal during the third, and fourth weeks. No refund is available after the fourth week.
- No refund is available for missing classes. Long vacation arrangements can be considered by the principal on a case-by-case basis.