2013-2014 Fall Semester Registration
Pre OPEN HOUSE will be on 09/05 & 09/06 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm in school office (address:515 116th Ave NE Suite 228, Bellevue WA 98004)
OPEN HOUSE will be on 09/07 from 9:00am to 12:00pm in Newport High School
students must be interviewed by teacher or admin staff for
placement, and a paper registration form must be filled out at the
time of the interview. A signed Student Emergency Form must also be
turned in, download the emergency form.
- New Main
Campus Classroom Assignment
- Tuitions are due on the first school day.
NWCS Tuition and Refund Policies
- Tuition is due on the first day of school. Make checks
payable to Northwest Chinese School. The amount due is listed on
the registration from.
- Textbooks/study materials and tuition for classes must be
paid for separately.
- Unless written permission is given by the principal, full
tuition is required when attending a class.
- Starting from the fourth week, an additional charge of $5
per week is charged for late tuition payment.
- No discount/refund is given for missing the first three
weeks of the semester. Starting from the fourth week, tuition is
calculated in proportion to weeks missed.
- If more than one member of the same family registers in the
same semester, a 10% discount is applied to all the tuitions except
for the highest. No discount is given to non-tuition related fees
if any, such as registration, books, and material fees.
- New students who have never attended NWCS Saturday class
before need pay a non-refundable $15 application fee. No discount
on this fee is available, regardless of the number of students from
- A 100% tuition refund is available to new students if they
withdraw during the first two weeks of the semester. Proportional
tuition refund is available to returning students for withdrawal
within the first two weeks of the semester.
- A 50% tuition is available for withdrawal during the third,
fourth and fifth weeks. No refund is available after the fifth
- No refund is available for missing classes. Long vacation
arrangements can be considered by the principal on a case-by-case
Phone: 206-227-3378/206-228-1013 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Campus: Newport High school, 4333 Factoria Blvd SE, Bellevue, WA 98006
Seattle Branch: Washington Middle School, 2101 South Jackson St., Seattle, WA 98144
©2010 Northwest Chinese School