Dear NWCS Fellow Members;
Dear All Parents, Teachers and Students;
New spring semester online registration link has been opened today. All students are encouraged to register online, and you are welcome to do registration at admin desk on Saturday between 9:00am to 2:00pm.
Main Campus Registration: https://www2.nwchinese.org/reg/logon/Logon.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2freg
Seattle Branch Registration: https://www2.nwchinese.org/registration/seattle/sis/logon/Logon.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fregistration%2fseattle%2fsis
Here are some things we want to emphasize about on-line registration:
1. If you have only registered the classes but have not paid tuition online yet, please remember to print out your registered class list and drop it off with your paycheck at admin desk.
2. Most classes don't need new textbook for the new semester except Chinese Pre-A, Pre-B, Pre-C, KA, KB, KC, KE and 2A, 2E, 2D, and 5A,5D, 5E. For you to pick up your paid textbook, please remember to print out your payment receipt and bring it to the admin desk.
3. If you have registered classes and paid tuition online, and don't need new textbooks, then you are all set for the new semester!
3. 能够履行事先计划好的时间来完成教学工作 （大致是每周末1小时在校区的上课时间）；
Northwest Chinese school has a track record in providing students with math or science teaching practice opportunities, if the students are mature enough and ready to take on new challenges.
We are always accepting applications for potential openings of teaching positions. We want to encourage students to apply if the students meet the following basic requirements.
1. Very passionate about teaching younger kids.
2. Love the NWCS community and want to contribute to it.
3. Able to commit their time to serve the teaching job (roughly, one hour class teaching per week on school campus)
4. Current high school or college students who have good academic records.
Please contact email@example.com with your resume.
Our NWCS computer programming courses are semester-based. All three classes are open to accept new enrollments for the spring semester. In early February 2018, students from the current programming classes will be given an opportunity to move up to a new level.
"Basic" class （11:00am-12:00pm) students are expected to move up to the "Intermediate" class (12:00pm-1:00pm); "Intermediate" class students are expected to move up to the "Advanced" class (11:00am -12:00pm). "Advanced" class is currently the highest level of programming class we are offering.
You may find details of the class description for the three classes from this online document (near the end): http://www.nwchinese.org/newSite/Media/Default/files/math_class_description.pdf
上课地址：学校办公室616 120th Ave NE Suite C-204, Bellevue WA 98005
Our Public Speaking Course at main campus has been a great success and it will only accept previous students (no new enrollments at main campus) for the spring semester. To accommodate our students' need, we decide that Public Speaking Course will also be offered at our Downtown Bellevue branch starting in this February for those who are interested in joining. The course instructor, Emily Hu has 17 years of industry professional experience and she will help students overcome fear of public speaking; improve public speaking skills and gain confidence to become a good speaker and a thought leader. Class Time: Every Friday 4：30-6:30 (1st class will be on 02/09/2018). Since there will be only ten spots for this class, please register your child at Admin Desk ASAP.
七、为了给广大学生和家长提供方便，我校Downtown Bellevue branch将于Bellevue学区(一月二十九日)放假期间为大家提供整天的child care服务。
Since there will be no school on Jan.29th in Bellevue school district, our downtown Bellevue branch will provide child care service on that day.
Thank you all!
NWCS Admin Team
616 120th Avenue NE, Suite C-204
Bellevue WA 98005