西北中文学校 - 高中外语课学分认证
西北中文学校得到了美国学校认证机构 NAAS (Northwest Association of
Accredited School)的认证。在西北中文学校学习中文的学生, 成绩可被其它美国学校
- 学生必须是在西北中文学校注册的 6 – 12 年级的学生。
- 必须学习中文三年以上(包括 1 年高中)。
- 学习成绩必须是 C 以上(包括 C)。
- 每位学生最多可获得两年外语课的学分(Two Credit)。
Northwest Chinese School
Applying for High School Credit of Chinese as a World Language Course
Northwest Chinese School (NWCS) is a Washington State registered non-profit organization founded in 1995.
NWCS specializes in teaching Mandarin, Simplified Chinese and Pin-Yin. NWCS is accredited by the
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools. Northwest Association of Accredited Schools (NAAS).The
student who learn the Chinese language at NWCS will be able to receive high school world language course
How to apply for the credit?
- A student has to have taken Chinese Language class at NWCS for at least three years to apply for
course credit. These three years must be during the middle and high school grades of 6 -12 and must
have at least one year in high school.
- The maximum credit a student can receive is TWO (2) YEARS for the World Language Course.
- A student must have at least maintained a C Grade in these THREE (3) YEARS to apply for credit.
- A student needs to submit an application with his/her report cards to NWCS. NWCS will provide
the credit transfer letter along with the verified student report to the student.
The Northwest Chinese School will provide all necessary documents to assist your application but the student’s
high school will decide whether the credits will be approved as world language course credits. Please contact
your school counselor to verify it. If you have any question, please contact school admin at: 206-227-3378.
Phone: 206-227-3378/206-228-1013 Email: email@example.com
Main Campus: Newport High school, 4333 Factoria Blvd SE, Bellevue, WA 98006
Seattle Branch: Washington Middle School, 2101 South Jackson St., Seattle, WA 98144
©2010 Northwest Chinese School